Sabtu, Mei 16, 2009

FInal Poem part one

Ladies and gentleman,welcome to our first and our last perfomance
the poem itself quite an abstract,however we hope you can look and see yourself
,deep really deep in our poem.Without any further ado,let the show begin!

Who are you?

Hello,there
Think you would listen
It's a long story

I don't know who i am
I came from a place that i forgot
It's because the time

Time is like a cancer
Spread and change
Accept and Receive
Consevartive and Revolution
One over the other


Long time ago
I tended to share with the other
I could forgive your fault
I tried to stand with my leg

But,the time comes and change
the evil has awakended
evil corrupting me from inside and outside
i learn to corrupt myself
i tend to stepping over my people's suffer
Like a frozen ice mountain
Every a single step is a lie


People can't keep up with me anymore
Here revolution come...
Here the fluctuating period
Here is the new wind
You are the main actor
So tell me know
...what's your purpose?